Stephen King - Rose Red

• Roos

Dag allemaal,

Kan iemand mij vertellen of Rose Red van Stephen King in het Nederlands is vertaald? Is de titel ook hetzelfde gebleven of is deze gewijzigd? En wanneer is het boek gepubliceerd? Alvast bedankt voor de moeite!

Greetz Roos

• Sheila

Is er wel een boek uitgebracht van Rose Red??Ik ben er namelijk ook naar op zoek geweest. Ik heb de film gezien (echt supergoed!!) maar ik dacht dat het boek niet uitgebracht was….Zoiets las ik ook op de site van stephen king (stephenking.com geloof ik?)

Groetjes!!

• Roos

Dag Sheila,

Ik ben er inmiddels achter hoe het zit. Van Rose Red bestaat alleen een filmscript. Er is wel het boek ‘Mijn leven in Rose Red. Dagboek van Ellen Rimbauer’ verschenen. Stephen King is trouwens te zien in de film als pizzabezorger!, ik weet niet of je dat was opgevallen.

Greetz Roos

• Abdiel

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. online dealings

• Abdiel

This post is good enough to make somebody understand this amazing thing, and I’m sure everyone will appreciate this interesting things. online dealings

• Abdiel

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! online dealings

• Abdiel

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. online dealings

• Abdiel

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. online dealings

• Abdiel

I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing online dealings