Handboek Privé Detective

• René Winteraeken

Het handboek privé detective is een uitstekend leerboek voor mensen die aan de slag willen als particulier onderzoeker (privé detective). Onderwerpen zoals tecnisch en tactisch onderzoek, sporenleer en waarneming, criminologie en het opzetten van een eigen recherchebureau komen aalle aan de orde.

Het boek is te bestellen via www.mijneigenboek.nl

• André

Beste René,

Hoe kan dit dit boek nog ergens kopen? Ik kan het echt nergens vinden en zou het toch graag hebben.

Met vriendelijke groet,

André van Ruijven

• Henry

Beste Rene,

Ik ben bezig met het opstarten van een recherchebureau en wil graag twee exemplaren van jouw handboek prive detective bestellen, echter ik kan jouw handboek niet meer vinden op mijneigenboek.nl

Kun jij mij hieraan helpen?

Gr.

Henry

• Daniel

Beste mensen,

Ik ben ook op zoek naar een hand/lesboek prive detective.

Kan iemand mij hier bij helpen?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Daniel

• Abdiel

It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commentators here! online dealings

• Abdiel

You completed a number of nice points there. I did a search on the issue and found nearly all people will have the same opinion with your blog. Remote Closing Academy Review

• Abdiel

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post Remote Closing Academy Review

• Abdiel

Wow what a Great Information about World Day its exceptionally pleasant educational post. a debt of gratitude is in order for the post. Remote Closing Academy Review

• Abdiel

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Remote Closing Academy Review

• Abdiel

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Remote Closing Academy Review