jongensboek

• cokkie Schep

Ik ben 57 jaar en heb in mijn kindertijd toen ik circa 12 jaar was twee boeken gehad met de titel Boep en Joep.Het ging over een tweeling.. Volgens mij was het van Kluitman maar dat weet ik niet zeker.Ik heb nu drie kleinzoons en zou deze boeken graag weer willen hebben voor die jongens. Wie kan mij hieraan helpen.

• barbara

Beste Cokkie

Ik kwam uw berichtje tegen van al heel wat jaartjes geleden. Ik ben namelijk ook op zoek naar dit boek voor mijn zoontje. Heeft u het gevonden? Fijne dag - barbara

• goudenregen

Beste Barbara,

Kijk eens op www.boekwinkeltjes.nl en tik bij zoeken: Boep en Joep

Er worden m.i. 2 verschillende exemplaren aangeboden.

Hoop dat je hier wat aan hebt.

Vriendelijke groet.

• Abdiel

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Digital real estate business

• Abdiel

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Digital real estate business

• Abdiel

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Digital real estate business

• Abdiel

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Digital real estate business

• Abdiel

Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot. Digital real estate business