Daan van Driel

• denise

Hallo allemaal,

Ik ben op zoek naar informatie over de schrijver Daan van Driel, maar ik kan op internet niets vinden. Daan van Driel is auteur van het boek “Het rode koffertje”.

kunnen jullie mij helpen…

• willem

Hoi Denise,

Voor me heb ik een boekje liggen en dat heet Hoog bezoek. Dat is geschreven t.g.v. het bezoek van Beatrix aan Kampen in 1988. Het staat onder redactie van Daan van Driel en ik weet toevallig, dat hij leraar is aan School Noord, een basisschool hier in Kampen. Als je belangstelling hebt voor het boekje, ik heb het dubbel en je mag het wel hebben.

Hoor wel van je,

willem

• Abdiel

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time. Rainmaker challenge Reviews

• Abdiel

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Rainmaker challenge Reviews