The grand chessboard, vertaald in het NL?

• Angela

Ik ben op zoek naar de nederlandse vertaling van het boek The grand chessboard, geschreven door: Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Wie weet of dit überhaupt vertaald is in het nederlands en zoja waar kan ik het kopen want ik kan het niet vinden.

Bedankt!

• Abdiel

Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that “The content of your post is awesome” Great work. Lead generation

• Abdiel

I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Lead generation

• Abdiel

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Lead generation

• Abdiel

I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing Lead generation

• Abdiel

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Lead generation

• Abdiel

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Lead generation

• Abdiel

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Lead generation

• Abdiel

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Lead generation

• Abdiel

There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job.. Lead generation