Lexicon Nederlandstalige Misdaadauteurs

• Klaas Vanderspoel

Onlangs verschenen: “Lexicon Nederlandstalige Misdaadauteurs” - samengesteld door Wim van Eyle uit Sint Maarten (NH).

Dit lijvige en grote boek bevat maar liefst zo'n 3300 titels van ongeveer 1200 auteurs. Het loopt vanaf 1845 tot 2008.

Een must voor iedereen die de Nederlandstalige misdaadliteratuur een warm hart toedraagt. De lexicon bevat geen in het Nederlands vertaalde boeken, maar uitsluitend Nederlandse thrillers en detective's. Het boek kost 30 euro inclusief verzending en is te bestellen via:

lexicon@crime.nl - of schriftelijk: W.F. van Eyle - Herenweg 1 - 1744 KC Sint Maarten (NH)

• Michel

Las net via de site Crime.nl en uw bericht over bovengenoemde lexicon. Ik vroeg mij nog even af of het een gebonden boek is geworden en/of er ook afbeeldingen van de omslagen van sommige boeken in de lexicon is opgenomen.

Maw niet alleen tekst maar ook geïllustreerd???

vrgr

Michel Dolstra

• Abdiel

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I've been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Legal Shield Review

• Abdiel

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place Legal Shield Review