Hoe boek verkopen?

• Ernst

Hallo,

Ik heb mijn boek laten drukken en nu wil ik het graag verkopen natuurlijk. Weet iemand of daar websites voor zijn of hoe doen jullie dat?

Dankjewel,

Groet,

Ernst

• Buro Rocklane

Hallo Ernst,

op de website www.nieuwespiritualiteit.nl kun je onder het item “Nieuw” je boek betaalbaar promoten. www.nieuwespiritualiteit.nl is net gestart, het is een website met meer dan 130 recensies van spirituele boeken, teksten, meditaties en nog veel meer. Je kunt op verschillende manieren adverteren, ook onder "Boeken en E-books.

De website www.nieuwespiritualiteit.nl wordt beheerd door Buro Rocklane

Met vriendelijke groet

• Winston

There are many better ways to sell and promote your books as you can sell the books on eCommerce websites like Amazon, Walmart, eBay and etc, you can promote the books on social media for selling and you can also build your own website to sell your books.

buy coursework writing service

• Deam

To deal with all these harmful online threats including viruses, phishing scams and Trojan horses, Norton has come up with a vast array of security software. A user can select any of Norton security from Norton Security Premium, Norton Security Deluxe, Norton Security Standard, Norton Core Security Router, Norton Wi-Fi Privacy, Norton Antivirus Basics and Norton Small Business as per their particular needs . norton.com/setupnorton.com/setup

• Kevin

There are many guys out there for this work, but I know one of the best cheapest essay writer who works as a distributor & he will surely make your bookings selling.

• sophia

You and companies like yours are offering students the cheapest essay writing services. Many students are weak in essay writing & I am one of them so very thank you. I often need these websites.

• sophia

There are many ways to sell books that can be presented to the customer online service and you should offer better services to the customers. Like a writer offers essay writing services to the students.